03-04-2019 05:28 PM
31 12
tools
    I have not heard of it on the forums. Could I ask you a favour and get you to remove my screenshot from your post as I had not finished editing it properly. Thanks!

[EDIT] You may be right. See...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1195

"Dual SIM works, however, you will have the same IMEI for both slots."
    Yeah I came across that same thread when I started doing some more research. Hopefully it will work. I wonder if the T-Mobile version ever gets issued separate IMEI's after being bootloader and sim unlocked?
    01-15-2019 09:05 AM
    I just did this and it is nice being on the official 6t version instead of T-Mobile.

I do miss the Google feed to the left though. I'm hoping oneplus will eventually give the option of that like the T-Mobile version does.
    So the unlocked version doesn't have the swipe left Google Now or whatever it is called these days?
    01-15-2019 09:26 AM
    So the unlocked version doesn't have the swipe left Google Now or whatever it is called these days?
    No but you can add the Google app as a quick launch shortcut and then you still have to open it.
    01-15-2019 09:50 AM
    Yeah I came across that same thread when I started doing some more research. Hopefully it will work. I wonder if the T-Mobile version ever gets issued separate IMEI's after being bootloader and sim unlocked?
    Not possible I am afraid...

"IMEI numbers are hard-coded into device hardware, making it nearly impossible to change them without somehow damaging the device."

Everything You Should Know About Your IMEI Number

The T-Mobile (USA) model was manufactured as a single SIM model and never needed the extra IMEI number hard coded in.
    01-15-2019 10:48 AM
    With even more T-Mobile (USA) users wanting to move over to the global model's firmware, I have included a tutorial video into post #1.

Hope it helps.
    jchapman01 likes this.
    03-04-2019 12:41 PM
    With even more T-Mobile (USA) users wanting to move over to the global model's firmware, I have included a tutorial video into post #1.

Hope it helps.
    Thank you... Not all heroes wear capes.
    03-04-2019 05:28 PM
31 12