OnePlus have just started the Open Beta 11/3 OTA roll out for the OnePlus 6/6T to test a whole host of new features and fixes that may or may not, come to future firmware updates. You will only receive this test firmware OTA if you are already on their Open Beta releases.

Changelog
    System
    • Updated Android security patch to 2019.1 (January 2019)

File Manager
    • Optimized UI for unlocking lockbox

Phone
    • Messages now support landscape mode
    • Deep integration with Google Duo

Weather
    • Added more search options to improve the accuracy of search results
    • Weather descriptions more accurate
    • Added more unit options for precipitation, visibility, pressure and other data
    • Added more detailed descriptions to weather icons

WARNING! Open Beta releases are for competent and experienced users since they may not always be stable and are for the purposes of testing and reporting to OnePlus to help them develop future stock firmware and features. By installing this Open Beta, you accept the potential risks. Once on the Open Beta pathway you will no longer receive the regular OnePlus, Official Stable OTA's and you will need to completely wipe your phone before attempting to return to Official Stable OnePlus stock firmware.

If you have the McLaren OnePlus 6T you may lose the McLaren boot animation and Warp Charge animation by flashing this.

(N.B. Open Beta is not available for the non stock, T-Mobile carrier minority variant)

This the 3rd Open Beta release in 28 days

Source
    pkcable, mustang7757 and Morty2264 like this.
    01-14-2019 12:14 PM
    01-14-2019 02:09 PM
    Let us know how it goes for you!
    01-14-2019 02:15 PM
    I received it this morning. like they said messages in landscape and more info at the bottom of their weather app. Seams to be running smoothly with no issues.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-14-2019 02:15 PM
    Oh yeah , screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Open Beta 11/3 for OnePlus 6/6T-15502.jpg  
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-14-2019 02:19 PM
    I received it this morning. like they said messages in landscape and more info at the bottom of their weather app. Seams to be running smoothly with no issues.
    Yeah, the OnePlus 6 had the Open Beta 11 released about 22 hours ago.
    01-14-2019 02:38 PM
    The camera appears to have been updated in Open Beta 3 to version 3.0.15 over the last Open Beta 2 version 3.0.13.

Camera > Settings > About
    01-14-2019 03:20 PM
    I just noticed they returned the shortcut to the google assistant. Press the power button. Push for 1 second, then release.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-15-2019 04:32 PM
    I just noticed they returned the shortcut to the google assistant. Press the power button. Push for 1 second, then release.
    Sounds like a great feature! Glad it's back!
    01-15-2019 11:28 PM
    Am only on my 2nd charge cycle since installing Open Beta 3 on Sunday. I normally go through 3 charge cycles before commenting on battery life but so far, it is looking very good. Maybe, even better than Open Beta 2. Apart from private DNS not working on this test firmware, there is little else for me to complain about. True, this wasn't the biggest 2 weekly Open Beta update I have had but we are at the mercy of whatever OnePlus would like us to comment on and check out.
    01-16-2019 02:38 PM
    I am on the conversion from T-Mobile to International...could you please point me in the right direction regarding how to sign-up for the Beta and download this locally?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it
    01-17-2019 06:43 AM
    I am on the conversion from T-Mobile to International...could you please point me in the right direction regarding how to sign-up for the Beta and download this locally?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it
    Please read posts #1 & #4 of...

OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 6T

... before flashing.
    01-17-2019 07:28 AM