4 months on my 6t and couldn't be happier.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I gotta say everything this phone has to offer has been a breath of fresh air in my (what feels like) stagnant line of cell phones over the years. Just at a glance I was for years loyal to Sammy, then I tried out LGG6 and it was just the same thing over and over again. I have a friend that works for t mobile and talked me into switching from sprint, which has been amazing! And then told me about the 1+6t. It's still ridiculously fast. The battery is down right incredible. And this is the first phone I didn't immediately put a launcher on. If I had to pick one thing to change and trust me there really isn't anything I would change. But if I had to I would get rid of the glass back. Way too slippery and you can't really showcase the phone because it needs to stay in a case. But just wanted to share a little with everyone. Have a great day! Can't wait till the 7t comes out

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I gotta say everything this phone has to offer has been a breath of fresh air in my (what feels like) stagnant line of cell phones over the years. Just at a glance I was for years loyal to Sammy, then I tried out LGG6 and it was just the same thing over and over again. I have a friend that works for t mobile and talked me into switching from sprint, which has been amazing! And then told me about the 1+6t. It's still ridiculously fast. The battery is down right incredible. And this is the first phone I didn't immediately put a launcher on. If I had to pick one thing to change and trust me there really isn't anything I would change. But if I had to I would get rid of the glass back. Way too slippery and you can't really showcase the phone because it needs to stay in a case. But just wanted to share a little with everyone. Have a great day! Can't wait till the 7t comes out
Have both. 6t and Pixel 3 xl. If only 6t had Always On Display.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair