Charging port

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Love the phone had it since release the only problem im having with this device is my charging port.. when plugging in my cable its loose and i have to be careful how i charge it or it won't charge anyone else having this issue

veg_biryani

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
I've actually heard this off my brother in law. It's a weird one. He has to tun his type c cable in either way until it works. Not knowing if it's a bit of dust or what. I do know from experience that, phone skins/cases do hog dust.. Hope you end up OK 👍 good luck buddy.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Ate you sure you're pushing it in all the way (phrasing)? You should get a nice positive click and it should be very secure.

Some cases also don't play well with some cables.

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes I'm pushing it as far as it will let gold the problem I think it could be as dust I don't know what I can do to get it out of there besides using my insurance to get another device which I really don't want to do

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes I'm pushing it as far as it will let gold the problem I think it could be as dust I don't know what I can do to get it out of there besides using my insurance to get another device which I really don't want to do

If you think it's fluff or dust you could try a toothpick, preferably plastic, to clean the port out.

I've used a pin in the past, but i wouldn't recommend that nowadays because of electrical conductivity.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane