Battery Light

Alkali

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
I purchased this phone a week ago. Initially while charging there is a red light showing on top of the screen but not anymore. I might have touched something in settings accidentally. Please help me restore that. Thanks very much.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure you can turn that off, even if you wanted, but if you can you should be able to search LED or charge in your settings and find an option or setting if there is one. Are you running a third party launcher, like Nova or anything? I know these other launchers sometimes have different features and settings that will give you more control over mundane things like this but we can't cross that bridge without a little more information. When the phone is powered down do you have it then? If you would like to continue this conversation please become a member to reply in this thread. It's free and only takes a few minutes to get started.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
There is no "charging light" in the 6t

To be fair, they never said it was a6T, it's likely a 6.

To the OP, on my phone there's an option called "led notifications" under settings>Display. But I have a 5 that isn't updated to Pie, so yours may be somewhere else. Go to the settings app and search for "led".