T-Mobile (USA) update 9.0.12

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
A new update, 9.0.12, for the T-Mobile (USA) carrier minority variant of the OnePlus 6T has begun rolling out.

New version: ONEPLUS
A6013_34_190612
Oxygen OS version 9.0.12.

Changelog:

• Android June Security update

SxJ2L8ll.jpg

Camera version is yet again the the same old 2.9.43
(You can update to the most recent global camera version 3.0.37)

This is the 7th T-Mobile (USA) update in 247 days

(N.B. This update is only for the T-Mobile (USA) minority carrier variant and NOT the global OnePlus 6T model)

See, also...

T-Mobile 6T to Global model Conversion (WITHOUT unlocked bootloader/SIM unlock!)

My thanks go to Theot, here.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It's always the same with the U.S. carrier variants. At least there is the option, as you point out, of converting to the global version with more updates and features.
I agree, I never asked you which one plus you have? My 1+6 runs like a champ to this day

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the T-Mobile variant, everything works fine and we have been getting consistent updates every two months. What am I missing not being on the global firmware?

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I have the T-Mobile variant, everything works fine and we have been getting consistent updates every two months. What am I missing not being on the global firmware?

It runs smoother, you get a better camera without having to flash the APK, the Google camera mod works better as well. Memory management is much better and in general I get better LTE speeds on my variant after I switched.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
It runs smoother, you get a better camera without having to flash the APK, the Google camera mod works better as well. Memory management is much better and in general I get better LTE speeds on my variant after I switched.
Hmm, you're tempting me again. I had looked at it a few months ago and decided I didn't need to mess with it.

Do you still have to manually push the updates?

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, you're tempting me again. I had looked at it a few months ago and decided I didn't need to mess with it.

Do you still have to manually push the updates?

I'm on the beta program so no. If you don't want to be on the beta than you have to manually update. The beta program is really not that bad and I get fairly frequent updates almost monthly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty