[SOLVED] How do I disable zen mode notifications from my phone.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

Mark Dunn3

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
Re: How do I disable/uninstall zen mode from my phone.

That could have been a big problem ... for 20 minutes :D

?????????????????? I would've thrown this phone in the river if I had done that. Man you have no idea how grateful I am for you right now. This thing had totally ruined my mood for the past three days. And caused me to spend countless hours on my phone searching for a way to turn it off haha. I am forever grateful to you Javier

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

������������������ I would've thrown this phone in the river if I had done that. Man you have no idea how grateful I am for you right now. This thing had totally ruined my mood for the past three days. And caused me to spend countless hours on my phone searching for a way to turn it off haha. I am forever grateful to you Javier
Haha, no worries, but first let's confirm that it worked. Use your phone non stop! Now! :D

Mark Dunn3

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site

Haha, no worries, but first let's confirm that it worked. Use your phone non stop! Now! :D

I honestly don't know why it hasn't flooded me with notifications all day today. I haven't laid it done long enough for the screen to go dark but twice all day. The crazy thing told me once while I was sleeping that I'd been on it to long and another time after I'd been driving for over an hour without touching it. These made me wonder just what all might be going on in the background that is not telling me about. I checked background activity after both of those incidents but it didn't show any usage

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Now can you tell me how to make your replies show up instantly on here? I've had to refresh my screen everytime to see anyone's new messages here
As far as I know there's no way to do that. There are different ways to access the forums but I think none of them have that automatic refresh when new posts arrive.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

I honestly don't know why it hasn't flooded me with notifications all day today. I haven't laid it done long enough for the screen to go dark but twice all day. The crazy thing told me once while I was sleeping that I'd been on it to long and another time after I'd been driving for over an hour without touching it. These made me wonder just what all might be going on in the background that is not telling me about. I checked background activity after both of those incidents but it didn't show any usage
How was it? Did it work or are you still getting the notification?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Perfect so far. Not one single notification from zen mode since. I thank you so very much for the info on how to turn it off.
Excellent! Thanks for the follow up. I'll mark the thread as solved for future reference.

Mark Dunn3

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
I don't suppose anyone realized that we already had this option on our phones did they

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-093918.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-093918.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae