Hi, I m trying to root my One Plus 6.
    The bootloader shows my device as "DEVICE STATE - unlocked".

When I use the command "fastboot flash boot twrp-3.2.3-1-enchilada.img" it gives me :

'Sending 'boot_b' (28728 KB) OKAY [ 0.816s]
    Writing 'boot_b' OKAY [ 0.248s]
    Finished. Total time: 1.122s

But when I select "recovery mode"(using volume down + power button) it switchs off the phone and load back the bootloader.
    Do you guys have any ideas where does it come from?

Thanks
    09-17-2019 04:18 AM
    Hi, I m trying to root my One Plus 6.
    The bootloader shows my device as "DEVICE STATE - unlocked".

When I use the command "fastboot flash boot twrp-3.2.3-1-enchilada.img" it gives me :

'Sending 'boot_b' (28728 KB) OKAY [ 0.816s]
    Writing 'boot_b' OKAY [ 0.248s]
    Finished. Total time: 1.122s

But when I select "recovery mode"(using volume down + power button) it switchs off the phone and load back the bootloader.
    Do you guys have any ideas where does it come from?

Thanks
    After flashing the TWRP 3.2.3-1 .img file, you should be booted into recovery automatically to enable you to use the Install feature of the custom recovery to install the TWRP 3.2.3-1 .zip file that you should have previously downloaded and placed in the root directory, (not in a file), to complete the full installation on both the A & B partitions.

If you do not flash the TWRP 3.2.3-1 .zip file, you will just revert back to the stock recovery.

See the TWRP installation instructions...

TWRP for OnePlus 6 (enchilada)
    09-17-2019 06:31 AM
    I did'nt copy the zip file. I was thinking pushing it through adb but for that I need to get into recovery mode.
    Unfortunately my phone doesn't boot automatically to recovery mode after flashing the img.

By the way using "fastboot boot twrp-3.2.1-0-enchilada.img" as exposed in the tutorial leads to failure,only fastboot flash boot is working fine (at least it writes on the phone).

I have also tried with different versions of the img without any success
    09-17-2019 07:44 AM
    I did'nt copy the zip file. I was thinking pushing it through adb but for that I need to get into recovery mode.
    Unfortunately my phone doesn't boot automatically to recovery mode after flashing the img.

By the way using "fastboot boot twrp-3.2.1-0-enchilada.img" as exposed in the tutorial leads to failure,only fastboot flash boot is working fine (at least it writes on the phone).

I have also tried with different versions of the img without any success
    Try using the...

[RECOVERY][3.3.1-4][enchilada] Official/Unofficial TWRP touch recovery for OnePlus 6

This is by mauronofrio, who maintains the official TWRP for OnePlus. 3.3.1-4 is the latest version.
    09-17-2019 09:25 AM