OxygenOS update 10.3.0 for OnePlus 6 & 6T

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
OnePlus has begun the OTA, (Over The Air), rollout of their new stable Android 10 OxygenOS firmware, 10.3.0, for OnePlus 6T, McLaren and OnePlus 6 users.

As always, there will be a limited roll out initially, followed by the global roll out in a few days.

Changelog

System
  • Upgraded to Android 10
  • Brand new UI for Android 10
  • Fixed the automatic reboot issue
  • Added the notch area display option in the settings (Settings>Display>Notch display>Hide the notch area)
  • Fixed the issue with lock screen appearing even after unlocking the device with the password
  • Fixed the issue with Navigation bar after upgrade
  • Fixed the Digital wellbeing option missing in settings
  • Updated android security patch to 2019.11
Fingerprint
  • Fingerprint unlock functionality improvement
WiFi connectivity
  • Fixed the issue of WiFi connection to 5GHz networks
Android security patch = November 2019

Camera version = 3.8.89

This is the 15th official, stable, update for the 6T in 406 days. 1 update on average, every 27 days

(N.B. OxygenOS 10.3.0 is not available for the T-Mobile (USA) carrier minority variant)

Last edited:

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: [*NEW*] OxygenOS update 10.3.0 for OnePlus 6 & 6T

I was on OB2 and I was able to flash this over it in twrp with no problem.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Got it couple days ago. Like it but suddenly not receiving some text messages. Mainly photos. It shows message expired or no longer available.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Got it couple days ago. Like it but suddenly not receiving some text messages. Mainly photos. It shows message expired or no longer available.

You are not by any chance on a U.S. carrier such as, Verizon, AT&T, Cricket, etc; are you? There have been some reports of issues with the messaging in the last few days. If you are not already on it... it might be worth installing Google Message, free from the Play Store, which also has RCS, and see if that helps.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Thank you I shall do that tonight..........really appreciate the response
You are not by any chance on a U.S. carrier such as, Verizon, AT&T, Cricket, etc; are you? There have been some reports of issues with the messaging in the last few days. If you are not already on it... it might be worth installing Google Message, free from the Play Store, which also has RCS, and see if that helps.

Samantha Jon

Aug 26, 2017
Visit site
After updating to 10.3.0 phone starts to hang, when i minimize NFS No limits game. And open again touch is not working properly. I have to close it and open again. when i minimze an app and maximize it, touch is not working properly. This happens after the update. Anyone please help me to fix this. Is there is no way to fix this. Please any one let me know how to rool back to android 9. Because i never faced any lag or problems.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
After updating to 10.3.0 phone starts to hang, when i minimize NFS No limits game. And open again touch is not working properly. I have to close it and open again. when i minimze an app and maximize it, touch is not working properly. This happens after the update. Anyone please help me to fix this. Is there is no way to fix this. Please any one let me know how to rool back to android 9. Because i never faced any lag or problems.
Sorry to hear that you are having issues on 10.3.0. You do not say if you have the OnePlus 6 or 6T or converted T-Mobile (USA) model.

You can try the following...

#1. Update your phone, (6T & converted 6T TMO only at present), to the new bug fix, 10.3.1, release and see if that helps.

#2. Back everything up and do a Factory Reset and fresh install of apps and settings.

#3. Back everything up and use the roll-back firmware to go back to Android 9. This will wipe your phone and you may as well do item #2 before proceeding with it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar