Who else got there OnePlus 6?

chennaite

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I ordered OnePlus 6 yesterday and received it by today. That's superfast delivery by amazon!!! And who else got the device and what are your first impression about the device?
My impression
It's glass and glass. Very hard to hold the device. I felt like missing the sturdy body from OnePlus..
IMG_20180522_102814.jpg IMG_20180522_102849.jpg

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Being as I was only able to order about 10 minutes ago, it has NOT arrived yet. They are saying Friday!

Maknora

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I ordered OnePlus 6 yesterday and received it by today. That's superfast delivery by amazon!!! And who else got the device and what are your first impression about the device?
My impression
It's glass and glass. Very hard to hold the device. I felt like missing the sturdy body from OnePlus..

Is it. Comfortable to. Hold? Not the slippery part. Hows the oled screen

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Order status on one plus says shipped, shipping via FedEx for Thursday delivery

Shipping from City of industry, CA

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
When did you ordered? Which color?
Midnight black/256 GB, ordered as soon as orders opened at 7 am Pacific. Shipped via FedEx 2 day.

For you CA folks I think they will ship with FedEx ground and it may be updated little later in the day. You can also use FedEx track by reference and use your order number for reference to see if a tracking number is generated against your order.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Order status on one plus says shipped, shipping via FedEx for Thursday delivery

Shipping from City of industry, CA

Same here, I got my tracking number from FedEx. Delivery is on the 24th. This will be my first Oneplus phone. I can wait to try it.

Last edited:

sEND mOREsNIFFY

May 18, 2018
Visit site
I never preorder, or buy a device the day it's released. I like to wait a few months for real life use reports from others. The very small handful of reviews online are empirical at best and may not reflect the true nature of the device.

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine the second it became available and even though I'm only a few hours from the City of industry mine is still coming from Hong Kong. I did get the 8gb/256gb version so not sure if that had anything to do with it.

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Midnight black/256 GB, ordered as soon as orders opened at 7 am Pacific. Shipped via FedEx 2 day.

For you CA folks I think they will ship with FedEx ground and it may be updated little later in the day. You can also use FedEx track by reference and use your order number for reference to see if a tracking number is generated against your order.

Ok I could not find a "track by reference number" on the FedEx site, so then I tried signing in using my long dormant FedEx username, THEN when I checked advanced tracking it just pulled up my shipment! I'm still on track for Friday.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I never preorder, or buy a device the day it's released. I like to wait a few months for real life use reports from others. The very small handful of reviews online are empirical at best and may not reflect the true nature of the device.

I too wait a few months for the bugs and glitches to get worked out. And for prices to (hopefully) drop.

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Ordered at 10am eastern within a minute of orders opening. Shipped yesterday and arriving tomorrow from CA. Midnight Black 8/128gb.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Why some unit shipping from City of industry and some shipping from Hong Kong?

I got email that mine had ship yesterday and expect to receive the phone on Friday.

Too bad if mine ship from City of industry today I should get it by tomorrow because I just live 3 hours away. Still exciting though.

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
They most likely go from China to the City of Industry, most likely they had pre sent many, BUT as more orders come in more have to go from China.

Grimwar

May 23, 2018
Visit site
I ordered the Midnight black 8/128 GB and the nylon bumper case at 10:06 AM yesterday. The phone went on sale at 10:00 AM GMT. Placed the order at 10:01 and took several attempts to purchase it.
The 1st email had an estimated dispatch date 2018-05-28 UTC and delivery on the 1st of June. :(
But I received another email a few mins later with a tracking number and delivery tomorrow the 24th. :)

scott41373

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered this morning. Couldn't justify the 256gb model, I barely use any of the 128 on my 5t. Also ordered the karbon bumper case, hopefully provides a little more protection than the thin fit karbon case I have now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie