Best OnePlus 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
In the past few years it always seems like a hard task to pick a good Tempered Glass Screen Protector. I'm not very familiar with the Tempered Glass Screen ProtectorOnePlus and I'm going to get the OnePlus 6 soon so I'm looking for a good Tempered Glass Screen Protector. Any suggestions?

For now these are my favorites:

OnePlus 6 Case, Ringke [FUSION] Crystal Clear PC Back Case [Anti-Cling Dot Matrix Technology] OnePlus 6 Screen Protector, Seiaol Full Coverage Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector
714BFczPUFL._SL300_.jpg

OnePlus 6 Case, Ringke [FUSION] Crystal Clear PC Back Case [Anti-Cling Dot Matrix Technology] OnePlus 6 Screen Protector, Skinomi TechSkin Full Coverage Screen Protector for OnePlus 6 Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film
61UqvKm0r3L._SL300_.jpg

Last edited:

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used them for the 6, cause I don't have one and they probably aren't out yet, but I recommend Orzly.

For the 5 the Orzly ones were better than the official ones.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used them for the 6, cause I don't have one and they probably aren't out yet, but I recommend Orzly.

For the 5 the Orzly ones were better than the official ones.
Interesting they are definitely cheaper, in what way they were better? Fit or overall quality in terms of how clear it was?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Interesting they are definitely cheaper, in what way they were better? Fit or overall quality in terms of how clear it was?

It's the fit... The first Gen official ones had black borders that cut into the screen and they weren't quite right on the 2.5D edges. And they were twice the price to boot!

cbb77

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I also picked up the stock tempered screen protector and I think it works great. I used the Orzly on my OP3 and this one appears to be much clearer. So far works great with stock cases. Only negative was that it was indeed harder to get the bubbles out than on other screen protectors that I've used. However just keep at it and eventually they'll come out

Hopper40

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Yep, mine was literally covered in bubbles from top to bottom but I just used the corner of the plastic thingy included to push them out.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I got the official for free with the referral code.

Otherwise I would just go naked. I got over screen since Samsung introduced curve screens and nothing worked for me.

ThomasChrs

Oct 26, 2018
Visit site
I did cover my OP6 with the official tempered glass protector from the OnePlus store. Though it seems a bit pricey than the other screen protectors, I would definitely vouch on the quality and does not hamper any functionality of the device. Sure a bang on screen protector for the device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith