I did it -> change to OP 9 Pro

Buddy1969

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks

I did it. I am switching from OP 7 Pro (12/256) to a OP 9 Pro (12/256).
What should I be aware of in your opinion?

Anyways: time with you OP7 people here was great! This is a great community!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That's so awesome that you are switching to the OnePlus 9 Pro! I've heard so many great things about it!

The one thing that sticks out to me in my research about it is the awesome Warp Charge (did it actually get better?!) and the fact that there is a more impressive camera setup on the 9 Pro than its smaller 9 counterpart. Also, I want to say it's IP 68 water resistant. You will find all of those to be decent upgrades from the 7 Pro (which was also a really awesome phone)!

Let us know when you get the phone, and how you are liking it!

Buddy1969

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Got it within 2 days from order date. Very cool.

Switch from OP7P to OP9P unter Android 11 was the smoothest I ever had. Even all the mailaccounts were transfered whithout any issues. That never worked before...

I like the wireless charging. At last I can use the cradle in my Tesla Model 3 to charge my phone on the go.

Haven't got time to check out the cam, yet.

Anyways, I don't regret the change and would do it again. But then again, I am still in my honeymoon phase :D

cya!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Got it within 2 days from order date. Very cool.

Switch from OP7P to OP9P unter Android 11 was the smoothest I ever had. Even all the mailaccounts were transfered whithout any issues. That never worked before...

I like the wireless charging. At last I can use the cradle in my Tesla Model 3 to charge my phone on the go.

Haven't got time to check out the cam, yet.

Anyways, I don't regret the change and would do it again. But then again, I am still in my honeymoon phase :D

cya!

That's so awesome! So glad you are loving it so far! Please let us know how the camera fares! I know about the phone honeymoon phase! Sweet, isn't it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt