Some things I hope are included or improved upon on the 7...

1). Screen brightness
    It's definitely not bad on the 6T, but I'd like to see something that gets closer to the brightness levels the iPhone and Galaxies are now reaching.

2). Vibration motor
    Holy hell is the vibration motor on the 6T bad. Half the time I miss incoming calls and texts purely because I can't feel the vibration.

3). Stereo speakers
    Mono just seems so outdated at this point.

4). Screencap GIFs
    It's probably the one feature of Samsung's 80 gazillion features that I miss.

5). Wide Angle lens
    It seems pretty likely we'll get it, but after using the S10+ for a bit, it's definitely something that would be useful.

6). Physical fingerprint scanner
    I know they'll never do it, but in screen fingerprints sensors are quickly proving to be terrible regardless of the tech involved.

7). 44w charging and a bigger battery.
    Again, I think they're both a sure thing at this point.
    03-30-2019 10:26 PM
    I was just looking forward to the full screen pop up camera. The rumors that will only be on the pro and that the pro will have curved edges and be a 6.6"-6.7" screen have me disappointed. Now I'm hoping the standard OP7 will at least have a bigger battery. 4000+ would be nice. I don't mind the teardrop notch, but it is a little disappointing that the standard OP7 seems to just be the 6t with a new processor. I might do something crazy like pick up the Mi Mix 3 from Amazon. I know there is no warranty, but it costs right around $500 & has wireless charging & comes with a wireless charging pad. The battery being only 3300 mAh and the processor is a SD 845 are holding me back, but my LG V30 is needing replacing and that might be the best option for me right now.
    04-29-2019 08:18 AM
    I was just looking forward to the full screen pop up camera. The rumors that will only be on the pro and that the pro will have curved edges and be a 6.6"-6.7" screen have me disappointed. Now I'm hoping the standard OP7 will at least have a bigger battery. 4000+ would be nice. I don't mind the teardrop notch, but it is a little disappointing that the standard OP7 seems to just be the 6t with a new processor. I might do something crazy like pick up the Mi Mix 3 from Amazon. I know there is no warranty, but it costs right around $500 & has wireless charging & comes with a wireless charging pad. The battery being only 3300 mAh and the processor is a SD 845 are holding me back, but my LG V30 is needing replacing and that might be the best option for me right now.
    If the specs leak that Cnet (and others) reported on the other day are accurate, I'm going to upgrade to the OP7. The pro version was tempting me but it apparently has a *smaller* 4000 mAh battery, despite having a larger QHD display. This is purportedly due to the pop up camera cannibalizing some physical space that would otherwise be dedicated to the battery. With the standard 7 still having a 6.2" HD screen and a 4150 battery it's gonna be a beast. So If that's your main concern you it could still be the phone for you 🙌

https://www.cnet.com/news/oneplus-7-...g=CAD0610abe0f
    anon(2909270) likes this.
    05-03-2019 03:52 PM
    Is the 7 pro likely to have an always on display option? That's a feature I really like on my pixel 2. (I've never owned a 1+ so I have no idea.)
    05-07-2019 09:40 AM
    Its looking pretty good so far. I hope the in screen fingerprint scanner gets better. Even the s10 scanner that my fiance has is very sub par. I had better scanners years ago. Its one reason im looking at the s10e instead.
    05-09-2019 08:04 PM
    I'd like the 7 to be like the 6T with a bigger battery, UFS 3.0, wide angle second lens and a better vibration motor. If it doesn't have at least two of those I see no reason to upgrade from my 6T.

Not interested in the pro. Cost and curved screen ruined that for me.
    05-13-2019 09:53 PM
    Is the 7 pro likely to have an always on display option? That's a feature I really like on my pixel 2. (I've never owned a 1+ so I have no idea.)
    No AoD or notification LED sucks!!
    05-15-2019 02:57 PM
    They have a Notification system on it tho. It lights up a ring around the edge of the phone, and I am willing to bet it will be customizable. I would like to know where you saw the no AoD.
    05-15-2019 03:27 PM
    They have a Notification system on it tho. It lights up a ring around the edge of the phone, and I am willing to bet it will be customizable. I would like to know where you saw the no AoD.
    Most reviews say it does not have AoD. https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019...android-phone/
    Under...The missing “premium” phone features

So the edge will light up when you have the initial notification. Have not seen any reviews mention this, lol. I would think it would be important for most people. Do you know if it will stay lit, until you check it??
    05-15-2019 03:30 PM
    I Don't know. It could also be a feature of only the Pro.

I know it is a little bit of a pain but if I remember correctly on the OP6 and OP6T you could install the AoD module from the OP5 and it worked correctly. The same will probably be true for the 7.
    05-15-2019 03:37 PM
    I Don't know. It could also be a feature of only the Pro.

I know it is a little bit of a pain but if I remember correctly on the OP6 and OP6T you could install the AoD module from the OP5 and it worked correctly. The same will probably be true for the 7.
    I hope so.
    05-15-2019 03:43 PM