OnePlus on AT&T??

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
How is the service on AT&T?? Wireless calling?? Speeds?? Im in South FL. I don't want to switch and get crappy cell service.

Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you have a good signal from AT&T (-102dbm or higher [lower negative number]) it should be fine. (If you don't, you're on the wrong carrier, not the wrong phone. You always choose the carrier fist - by coverage [or signal strength] where you need coverage.)

Nikholas Pappas

May 14, 2019
Visit site
I have ATT on a OnePlus 5 and the service is great, but I don't get Wifi Calling, Perhaps the 7 will.

In Florida the Oneplus 5 on ATT worked well for me in Miami, Orlando and Tampa

I have used it all over the US with no issues.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
How is the service on AT&T?? Wireless calling?? Speeds?? Im in South FL. I don't want to switch and get crappy cell service.

Thanks

It also depends where in South Florida. I have AT&T and live in the Brickell area and despite the AT&T coverage map looking well, I have horrible reception inside my apartment. Maybe it has to do with so many buildings around or something. I don't know.

As someone stated, this is more of a carrier issue most of the times than the actual phone. I've yet to see the specs for the OnePlus 7 on their site (perhaps tomorrow it will be listed). I'd compared the bands listed there to those listed on AT&T.