I waited for this phone, but I'd be giving up just to much. As music lover with hundreds of flac and DSD files, I don't mind giving up the dac, but I need the 3.5mm jack. Also, it would be difficult to put my files, both hi res and iTunes onto the device from my Mac without sd card expantion. Android file transfer just doesn't work. Isyncr works but wirelessly takes forever and the same for send anywhere app. Lastly I don't want to give up wireless charging. So, I guess I'll keep my V30 for now. It's still flawless and fast enough.
    RaRa85 likes this.
    05-16-2019 01:12 PM
    Thanks for telling us!
    05-16-2019 02:24 PM
    Crap my day is a bust now. Thanks alot!
    05-16-2019 02:31 PM
    Yeah I understand that. I've been with LG now for almost four years. I think I want to try something different but I know I'll have to get accessories for things missing like the weaker audio recording and third party apps for the lack of manual controls for video. If I don't like it I'll just hop back on the V series releasing this fall.
    05-16-2019 03:29 PM
    I waited for this phone, but I'd be giving up just to much. As music lover with hundreds of flac and DSD files, I don't mind giving up the dac, but I need the 3.5mm jack. Also, it would be difficult to put my files, both hi res and iTunes onto the device from my Mac without sd card expantion. Android file transfer just doesn't work. Isyncr works but wirelessly takes forever and the same for send anywhere app. Lastly I don't want to give up wireless charging. So, I guess I'll keep my V30 for now. It's still flawless and fast enough.
    You really can't use Android file transfer on a crapple computer?!?! LOL!!
    05-17-2019 07:55 AM
    Do people still say "cool story bro?" lol
    05-17-2019 10:57 AM
    Forgive my ignorance but why cant you use USB C Headphones? And why cant you simply drag and drop files from your computer to your phone?
    05-17-2019 12:59 PM
    For audio, have you considered this.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...ps-macbook-pro

Additionally, perhaps you can connect the phone to a computer in mass storage mode to transfer your music. If not that, then and USB-c card reader could mayne be used?
    05-19-2019 12:13 AM