Average US shipping times?

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

Has anyone here ordered at launch from the one plus website to the US? How is shipping?

Thanks!

My 6T came in about a week from order date to delivery date, with express shipping. I also instructed them to hold it at the nearest FedEx facility so I could pick it up at my convenience after work.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My 6T came in about a week from order date to delivery date, with express shipping. I also instructed them to hold it at the nearest FedEx facility so I could pick it up at my convenience after work.

Nice! Do they have it setup to require a signature?

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Which is why I didn't want to deal with missing the delivery guy multiple times, or risk leaving it on the porch via special instructions. Easier for me to pick it up at FedEx will call ??????

Great.... I'll just ad a delivery exception once it ships.

The Worst is when you order something on a Wednesday overnight and on Thursday there's a signature required that you didn't know about so you missed a package and then Friday something comes up and then it doesn't move over the weekend and then Monday is a Federal holiday so you don't end up getting overnight package untilTuesday. That's rage inducing.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got an email stating it’s being shipped and delivery is 5/31! Earlier than the initial delivery estimation. Can’t wait!