Hi guys,

In your opinion is it worth to try to sell my 6T and buy non-Pro 7?
    05-16-2019 11:30 PM
    No. I think you should either wait for the 7t or go to the pro
    Stephan Nshanyan likes this.
    05-17-2019 07:44 AM
    No. I think you should either wait for the 7t or go to the pro
    I'm going to agree that don't just get the 7 it's really just a bigger battery and newer processor, but I like you have the 6T and can't see the need for the little update the 7 has. Go pro or wait for the next update T version
    Stephan Nshanyan likes this.
    05-17-2019 06:18 PM
    I tried to sell my 6T for reasonable price and buy a 7 from china for around 440$ but as of now nobody buy my 6T so will wait for 7T or 8
    05-21-2019 02:47 PM
    I would have waited, but two really big features for me are the front facing speakers and the hidden from facing camera. Those two changes along with the trade-in promo OnePlus is running were enough for me, but if those three things hadn't aligned I would have waited.
    05-21-2019 04:47 PM
    So there is no point?
    05-22-2019 09:51 AM
    So there is no point?
    For me it was worth it. If there are new features that are important to you, you should at least consider it. While selling it yourself may not get you anything, you can leverage the trade-in program to at least reduce the price. I really wanted stereo speakers and a seamless screen, so it was an easy call for me. Having used it for a few days, it's pretty much the same as the 6T overall. Sure, it's faster, but unless you were slamming your 6T performance limits (I wasn't) you may not notice. One thing I do miss from the 6T is the flat screen. I've never understood the appeal of curved screens, and the 7 Pro doesn't change that. Not a deal breaker by any means, but it's the one element of the 6T I would have liked the company to have kept the same. Haptics are definitely better, sound is definitely better, and while I'm not a screen accuracy nut it looks pretty to me. One other thing I really like is that the front facing camera is on demand, since I've almost never used it in my previous phones. No notch is the best notch in my view. I know a lot of people don't like the weight, but honestly I've barely noticed it. That's a subjective aspect, though, so at the very least walk into a T-Mobile store and pick the thing up.

Bottom line, it's not a no brainer upgrade the way some new models are. This is an iteration upgrade. Hopefully that helps a bit.
    05-23-2019 11:17 AM
    Oh you buy a pro version, the think is that I consider to buy non Pro version but if you ar saying that even Pro doesn't change much then non Pro as well i guess.
    05-26-2019 12:39 AM