Will size stop you from buying the 7 Pro?

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I've had every OnePlus phone since the 3 and they were all manageable size wise. The OnePlus 7 Pro is there first OnePlus phone I've had to pause and really think about. Went and looked at it and it is a huge phone! Anyone pausing on buying it strictly because if the size?

Last edited:

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I got it yesterday and the size isn't that bad, but it is definitely more difficult to use one-handed than the previous models. Hopefully they implement a one-handed mode or something.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
So I got mine today, and it might just be too big. I've gotten used to the smaller size and lighter weight of the S10+, and the Pro reminds me a lot of what I didn't like about the Note and XS Max. I have a 3XL as well that I couldn't cancel in time before it shipped and I may just be sticking with that. (The S10 was on jump, so I have to turn that in regardless)

Ziich47

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't know. I have the 6t and I think it is too big. I personally prefer the smaller sizes. How I wish this phone was 6 inches. That being said I do have mine coming in on Wednesday

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I would have liked a little smaller phone but not a deal breaker to me. I'm fine and get adjusted to bigger phones pretty fast even when switching from smaller devices.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I would have liked a little smaller phone but not a deal breaker to me. I'm fine and get adjusted to bigger phones pretty fast even when switching from smaller devices.

I agree,can adapt easily between bigger and smaller phone no issue. My smallest is iPhone x and biggest is Note 9.