At first when I connected it to my windows 10 pc, it did show up (twice). One was a generic pc looking icon named GM1917 and another was named OnePlus and it had the one plus icon, it had the drivers (which I installed). But having since rooted, I'm not seeing either.
    Now I'm not even seeing that. 🤔 Incidentally I don't see it if I turn on OTG storage either.

I tried revoking previously authorized usb debugging devices. and then enabled again.
    I did see the rsa prompt on my phone to trust my pc and I chose yes.

And so then I see it again in file explorer, but I can't open it.
    Attached Thumbnails How do I transfer files to device?-screenshot_1.png  
    05-22-2019 12:17 AM
    Seems if I turn off sub debugging then it goes back to the way it was when I first set it up. But I still can't navigate inside the GM1917. I mean, I can open it but there's nothing there and I can't copy anything into there.
    05-22-2019 12:44 AM
    Sorry, I can't help. I'll be watching this though to see how you resolve it. Good luck.
    05-22-2019 06:28 AM
    Seems if I turn off sub debugging then it goes back to the way it was when I first set it up. But I still can't navigate inside the GM1917. I mean, I can open it but there's nothing there and I can't copy anything into there.
    When you connect the phone to your PC, are you scrolling down in the phone notifications, tapping to change the type of connection, and then selecting "file transfer"? The phone defaults to charge only when first connected to the PC and it will show up in Windows Explorer, but you can't access it when it is in charge only mode. Once you select file transfer on the phone, you will hear the USB "ding" again and then the phone will show up and you can access it.

You may have to scroll up or down in your notifications after you plug in to the PC to see the little notice about the type of connection you have.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-22-2019 02:17 PM