Need advise from you Oneplus users! I have a Galaxy Note 9. I've never had a Oneplus phone. I've always been curious about the whole experience in the software, but never had a strong enough interest because of the hardware. Well, now things have changed with the OP 7 Pro. Has anyone traded in a Note 9 for the OP 7 Pro? Any regrets? All advise is appreciated here! I use the S-Pen only a handful of times each week, but I can see that I can get by without it. Thanks!
    05-22-2019 01:45 PM
    I had Note 9 and moved to 6T for a while. Things I kissed that 6T lacks was Samsung Pay and AOD. I was able to adjust for no S pen but dang no AOD always bothered me. I have that the don't have it on OP 7 either.
    Oxygen OS is by far the best Android experience I have had (like it more than my pixel 3 xl OS). it's a pleasure to use. I ultimately settled on pixel 3 xl as my daily driver just because of the AOD and amazing picture quality.

Good luck with your choice.
    05-22-2019 08:59 PM
    I made the switch from the Note 9 to the OnePlus 7 Pro a couple of days ago. Wasn't sure if I'd like it but I'm loving it despite not having the s-pen or Samsung Pay.

The os is the most responsive I've used and much faster than the Note ever was. All around I'm glad I made the switch.
    05-23-2019 12:46 AM
    I switched from the note 9, I didn't really use the s-pen so it was no biggie. I like big phones and the weight was a non factor. so far I'm loving op7 pro it reminds me of the Moto a few years back. good luck with your choice
    05-23-2019 07:24 AM
    I was able to adjust for no S pen but dang no AOD always bothered me. I have that the don't have it on OP 7 either.

Good luck with your choice.
    ^^ This. The only reason I already do not have the OP7 Pro
    05-24-2019 07:41 AM
    ^^ This. The only reason I already do not have the OP7 Pro
    It's so strange why they would leave that feature out. I would have very much considered OP7 Pro if it had AOD. So used to it. Can not not have it.
    05-24-2019 08:01 AM