Does anyone know if this clear case that comes with the OP7 Pro will be available to purchase separately? I like it but I know from previous experience Clear cases don't last long.
    05-23-2019 11:56 AM
    When you say don't last long, I assume your talking about discoloration. I've had mine (6T) for 6 months and my case has stayed pretty good and not changed color too much if at all. I did go looking for one to replace it and for the, what the hell moment, and I only found a small number of people on eBay that sold them but officially there is no way to purchase one from OnePlus.
    05-23-2019 01:14 PM
    Not just discoloration, but scratches and such. But that is why I am trying to get ahead of it now lol. Maybe some people that are not going to use theirs would be willing to sell lol
    05-23-2019 04:18 PM
    Does anyone know if this clear case that comes with the OP7 Pro will be available to purchase separately? I like it but I know from previous experience Clear cases don't last long.
    I'm sure you can get third party clear cases on Amazon and eBay in near future. Those are very cheap to make and the most popular since people want to show off the color of their phone. I do agree with you that it'll oxidize and turn yellow eventually as well as scratch.
    05-23-2019 04:38 PM
    I'm sure you can get third party clear cases on Amazon and eBay in near future. Those are very cheap to make and the most popular since people want to show off the color of their phone. I do agree with you that it'll oxidize and turn yellow eventually as well as scratch.
    I know I just really prefer the first party cases if possible.
    05-24-2019 12:27 PM