I just received this phone yesterday. Overall I love this phone compared to my Iphone and I feel that I am "free" once again.

I installed the usual Google apps yesterday and noticed that a couple of times the phone would reboot on its own and other times when I launched regular apps like Youtube, the app would appear to crash and then go to a black screen. Whenever there was something quirky that would occur, I would reboot the system and figure that would resolve it.

Today, I am still getting random program crashes. I also got something weird that occurred when I tried to tap to wake the device. The screen was completely unresponsive and I held down the power button and there was a flashing dot across the top of the screen. The screen was super dim and eventually I was able to power down the phone with the power switch and then restart it and it went back to normal.

I also noticed that yesterday it went through a system update, Anyone else see this?
    05-24-2019 03:16 PM
    Uninstall GApps, then contact the seller (even if you bought direct from OP) and ask for a replacement. (Remember to back up anything you don't want to lose, then remove all Google accounts and do a factory reset, before sending the old one back.)
    05-24-2019 04:11 PM
    Uninstall GApps, then contact the seller (even if you bought direct from OP) and ask for a replacement. (Remember to back up anything you don't want to lose, then remove all Google accounts and do a factory reset, before sending the old one back.)
    Ok. Thanks. I had a feeling that this is not normal.
    05-24-2019 04:26 PM
    Just wanted to update my post. After I spoke with T-Mobile and found out that a replacement won't be able to be shipped out until Tuesday and won't get it until Thursday or Friday. I did a factory reset on the phone yesterday and then reinstalled everything. So far so good with no issues. If the problem reappears then I will order the replacement.
    05-25-2019 06:05 PM