OnePlus returns (info for anyone looking to return)

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I recently returned my 7 Pro due to some issues I was having. I had the ghost touch thing that didn't bother me but I also had an issue where the top corners were unresponsive to touch and I'd have to reboot the phone to get them to work. I had to do this 3-4 times per day on average. So despite loving this phone I returned it for now and asked for my money back rather than replacement. I may buy again in the near future since the new updates look promising for the camera.

I saw conflicting info online about whether or not I'd get my full refund or 85%. I ended up getting a full refund, and they even refunded my $9.99 shipping fee despite the T&Cs saying they wouldn't.

My theory on how it works is you will get a full refund (usually minus the shipping fee) if it is defective. But if you select the other options like "No longer wanted the device" you may get charged a 15% restocking fee. OnePlus received my return back in their warehouse last Monday the 3rd, and I just got an email yesterday (Sunday 6/9/19) that they've refunded me in full.

Just thought this might help someone as I ran across a ton of conflicting info when reading stories online. If anyone else has gone through a return feel free to chime in with your results.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon