Petition to get OnePlus 7 sold in the USA?

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a far stretch, but do you guys think it would do any good to start a petition to try to get OnePlus to release the 7 in the USA?

I have an S10+ for my primary phone, and I would love to buy a Oneplus 7 as a secondary phone to play with.

I don't really care much for the 7 Plus, and I don't want to import a 7 because of the no warranty, and why would I want to buy a 6T when that's last years model?

I think OnePlus did a crap move deciding to not sell the 7 in the US.

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I think they are doing themselves a disservice by not selling it in the US.

I get they want to push the Pro, but I bet there are a lot of people would love to buy the 7, and not want to settle with last years model.

DFranch

May 22, 2014
Visit site
You can buy it from aliexpress with the global rom. it doesn't have bands 66 or 71 for t-mobile or a warranty. But you can get the cool red color that is only available in China. Only costs like $500 for the 8GB 256GB version.

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Does volte or wifi calling work?

On AT&T I am pretty sure it won't. AT&T is pretty tough on letting unlocked phones they don't sell have that.

But I am wondering what they plan on doing when they finally shut down their 3G, being as if they won't let your phone have access to VOLTE, then you'll be up a creek.

DFranch

May 22, 2014
Visit site
On AT&T I am pretty sure it won't. AT&T is pretty tough on letting unlocked phones they don't sell have that.

But I am wondering what they plan on doing when they finally shut down their 3G, being as if they won't let your phone have access to VOLTE, then you'll be up a creek.

I just switched to AT&T and the VOLTE indicator is lit up on my 7 pro. There is no option for WiFi calling that I've been able to find. I don't really use WiFi calling, so i'm not too concerned about that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay