What color to choose.

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on op 7 pro. Can't decide between the nebula blue or mirror grey. Can anyone post actual pics of either and share what case you picked?

Putte Kindh

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on op 7 pro. Can't decide between the nebula blue or mirror grey. Can anyone post actual pics of either and share what case you picked?

Having the nebula blue - good looking but slippery A F.....! Just rocking the tpu-case that is included in the box!!
c428d5e4b00d6b8f70c8f4f0ac5b646f.jpg

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
That is absolutely gorgeous! I definitely want a case and looked at some when I was at the T-Mobile store. The store only had mirror grey which was nice. I would rather buy from OnePlus direct as I'm on prepaid and the short term finance options existing that way.

I TMO did have a few cases I like including a heavy clear one from OtterBox.
Having the nebula blue - good looking but slippery A F.....! Just rocking the tpu-case that is included in the box!!
c428d5e4b00d6b8f70c8f4f0ac5b646f.jpg

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I know it wasn't either of your choices, but I just got the Almond one yesterday and I really like the color.

I've been getting dark phones for so long, and I always had a case on them so you couldn't see the color anyway. But right now I am using the clear TPU case it comes with and I love looking at the Almond color.

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I really think that the Almond is a nice color it's just not really my style. I do see why you would like it.

I always pick black or silverish metallic color phones.

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Well it's done after two days of telling my self I want it, I deserve it, and then back pedalling that I didn't need it I placed my order for the Nebula Blue 7Pro.

I'm sure the included case is a good starter case. But I think I need something better after seeing a few drop test videos. Not that I'm a clumsy person but $700 is something worth a good protection.

WinTheDay

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
If I had not typically owned the Almond/gold color with a lot of my iPhones I probably would have went that route... but I ended up with Nebula Blue.

Something new for me compared to the past 10+ years of silver, white, and black phones..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie