Hi! I'm considering the OnePlus 7 Pro, really loving the size of the screen that is unsullied by front-facing cameras! I don't take selfies at all so the pop-up camera tucked out of the way sounds perfect for me.

One thing I was wondering though, I post lots of stories on Instagram and when I currently do this on my phone, Insta defaults to selfie mode when I click on add new Story, just wondering if that actually makes the camera pop up on this phone when posting a new story? This might add a lot of wear and tear to the camera!

Also does anyone use this phone much when it's flat on a table? I can't seem to find any demo phones in shops to check, but I'm guessing due to the rear camera protrusion it wobbles when you type on it when it's laying flat? (without a case).
    07-17-2019 12:23 PM
    Hi! I'm considering the OnePlus 7 Pro, really loving the size of the screen that is unsullied by front-facing cameras! I don't take selfies at all so the pop-up camera tucked out of the way sounds perfect for me.

One thing I was wondering though, I post lots of stories on Instagram and when I currently do this on my phone, Insta defaults to selfie mode when I click on add new Story, just wondering if that actually makes the camera pop up on this phone when posting a new story? This might add a lot of wear and tear to the camera!

Also does anyone use this phone much when it's flat on a table? I can't seem to find any demo phones in shops to check, but I'm guessing due to the rear camera protrusion it wobbles when you type on it when it's laying flat? (without a case).
    Hi,according to OnePlus.they said the camera is good for 300,000 times.which is around 821 times per day for a year...i doubt anyone would be using the front camera anywhere close to 200 times per day.

As for the wobble,yes it wobbles because the back camera is popping out of the back.i noticed this thus im currently using the OnePlus case given.
    07-25-2019 01:23 AM