Just got the OP7 Pro

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So i have been thinking weather to get the OP7 Pro for almost a month now and i finally bought it(Nebula Blue). As an S10 Plus user.all i could say is wow...okay fine it doesnt have wireless charging,headphone jack and the camera is just good,not very good or perfect but i gotta admit my last OP phone was the OP6T and its a really big difference.and those 3 points i stated isnt really a deal breaker for me.

A lot of bugs which used to pis me off on my OP6T are somehow gone on the OP7 Pro.and the phone is super fast.even with the QHD+ its blazing fast.and its nice to see the option to change the resolution and refresh rate.

And i would definitely recommend this phone to people who like to play mobile games as from my experience with smartphones,only OnePlus could pull off the charge while playing and still be warm type of stuff.and not to forget the 30W Warp Charging.which if everything is working as it should be then the OP7 Pro would charge from 0 to 100 in around 1 hour.

And so far(2 days)ive had excellant battery life and no problems or bugs so far.but all this is from my own personal preferance.

*UPDATE*
The 1 thing which makes my OP7 Pro stand out from my previous phones is the signal...the signal is very good.usually when i take a smoke break in my office toilet,i would need to connect my phone to the wifi.but with the OP7 Pro,i didnt need to connect and it still had 75% of signal...

What do you guys who just got the OP7 Pro think?

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have an S10 Plus AND the OP7 Pro and I prefer the OP7 Pro screen! That 90% refresh rate DOES matter. It's also nice to NOT have a notch or cutout!

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I've had the S10+ for a few months, but my problem is I get bored with phones quickly and need something new to give me a fix. :)

I got my Almond OP7P 2 weeks ago and so far am loving it.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Get the OP7 Pro.its a great phone.you can play hide and seek with the front camera xD
lol

It's exactly how I present...okay fine, show it off.

"Where's the selfie camera...? *waits for them to look for it and scratch their head.

"There it is!"

This is my life. lol

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I agree , just received mine today:))
I thought Verizon was supposed to carry One Plus

Edit....it looks like they allow activation but you purchase unlocked through One Plus.
Not sure if all carrier features are supported but I guess its possible.

Still not enough to entice me...lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Edit....it looks like they allow activation but you purchase unlocked through One Plus.

I believe all are supported

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I think your interested just a little