Android 10

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Major flaw in dp5 for non pro op7 users . I had notch disabled on mine, after flashing to dp5 the option to enable notch is no longer present , thus you are left with a notch less device indefinitely

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Major flaw in dp5 for non pro op7 users . I had notch disabled on mine, after flashing to dp5 the option to enable notch is no longer present , thus you are left with a notch less device indefinitely
Ugh, that's a weird bug.

I tried that option in the beginning and didn't like losing that bit of screen, so I installed Nacho Notch. You could try it when they fix that bug.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Ugh, that's a weird bug.

I tried that option in the beginning and didn't like losing that bit of screen, so I installed Nacho Notch. You could try it when they fix that bug.
The only reason I removed notch was I found the status bar icons , clock, notifications, battery bars etc were overly bright when notch enable.

Try this yourself, turn notch on and off and the status bar icons change in intensity. I was concerned about status bar screen burn in.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
The only reason I removed notch was I found the status bar icons , clock, notifications, battery bars etc were overly bright when notch enable.

Try this yourself, turn notch on and off and the status bar icons change in intensity. I was concerned about status bar screen burn in.
Oh, I see what you mean. Never noticed that difference in brightness before. I still prefer the extra screen using Nacho Notch. I hide the status bar on the home screen, with Nova, so I hope that makes a little difference.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463