Although it is impossible for anyone to know what someone else would like. I would like to ask however if you all would give your opinion on whether or not OnePlus would be a good choice for me. I'm coming from a Pixel 3XL to a Note 10 (not a plus). I liked my Pixel, but was running into issues with fingerprint sensor and just occasional general slowness and a sub-par display. I decided to trade it in for a Note 10, and although I had and disliked a Galaxy phone before, I decided to give Samsung another try since my last was a 6 edge. After a month, I cannot wait to get rid of the Note 10. The hardware is good, but I just don't like the Samsung software and the Samsung World they try to force you into. Also, Samsung software seems to usually require one extra step to do any task. It seems that appearance is more important than function. I've tried a different launchers, but you are still left with a lot of Samsung extra bloat. I have narrowed my next phone down to either a OnePlus (7t or 7t Pro) and a Pixel 4XL. From what has been leaked about the Pixel 4XL, it seems like the main selling point might just be some wave your hand radar control of the phone which seems like some gimmick that I will likely seldom use (like the S pen). Google will likely charge close to $1k for this phone with mid-grade specs and I don't necessarily want to do it if I could by a OnePlus that can do what I need efficiently. I mainly use the Google apps for most things (calendar, messages, Gmail) and I'm happy with Google apps. I think that the OnePlus cameras are good enough for me (I almost never selfie or night mode). So, I think my focus is for a quick, efficient, simple experience. Do you think OnePlus is a good fit? Thanks
    09-27-2019 08:06 PM
    I use to own the pixel 3xl , now pix 3a
    I have the Note 10+ and 1+7 pro
    You'll be happy with the 1+7pro
    09-28-2019 12:01 AM
    I use to own the pixel 3xl , now pix 3a
    I have the Note 10+ and 1+7 pro
    You'll be happy with the 1+7pro
    Thanks! Nice to have a recommendation from someone who had experience with so many phone.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-28-2019 11:26 AM
    I have 6T Mclaren, an iPhone X and, now, a Note 10+. Personally I'm having absolutely nomprobkems with Samsung, but by what you wrote I think you'll be fine with a 7 Pro.

Did you saw the new 7T, as well? Maybe it's a yet better option for you.
    09-28-2019 11:30 AM
    I have 6T Mclaren, an iPhone X and, now, a Note 10+. Personally I'm having absolutely nomprobkems with Samsung, but by what you wrote I think you'll be fine with a 7 Pro.

Did you saw the new 7T, as well? Maybe it's a yet better option for you.
    I did see the 7T, and I liked it as well. I haven't decided on the OnePlus model yet, but leaning towards a Pro since I can opt for more memory and more storage.
    09-28-2019 06:02 PM
    Had a lot of phones over the years and was a bigfan of the Nexus line (5 and 6P were mine). I owned a LG V30, wich was a great phone and just lacking when it came to updates.
    Now I got the 1+7pro with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage and it's an awesome phone. I do miss wireless charging and the virtual peace of mind of the LGs IP68 and MIL-STD310g ratings, but else there is nothing left to miss.
    This is one of the (if not THE) fastest phones avalable, got a good camera, perfect screen, wonderfully quick memory and a close to stock OS that gets updates nearly as fast as the pixel.

What is there left to want for?

ps: oh and yes, I had my share of experience with Samsung and I am right in your field with that. Never again, or as Oneplus would say "never settle"
    duratime likes this.
    09-30-2019 09:46 AM
    Waiting for my OnePlus 7 pro to arrive, cant wait to use it. Switching from my essential phone which i still absolutely love.
    But need more memory and a better camera.
    09-30-2019 10:45 AM
    I'm with you on Samsung software. I know it isn't popular opinion, but I'm just not a fan. They always seem to have subpar battery life in my experience. They also try to replace superior Google options with inferior Samsung options (I'm looking at you Bixby). You'll love Oneplus (I have the 7 Pro). Personally, I'd get the 7t ($100 less, same cameras as the pro).
    duratime and Dan_B1979 like this.
    10-01-2019 09:01 AM