bluetooth stuttering with screen off

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have oxygen 10.0.0.1 installed. I"m having issues with bluetooth cutting in and out with both the airpods and my BMW infotainment system. Does anyone know how to fix it and has anyone else experienced the same issues?

ben.kanevsky

Feb 7, 2019
Visit site
Bluetooth stuttering

I'm having an issue with Bluetooth stuttering when the screen is off. Using pocketcasts app. This happens both with airpods and with my BMW head unit. Anyone else experience it and know if there is a fix?

Running oxygen 10.0.1

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Where is the phone located when you're using these Bluetooth devices? Body parts can actually block Bluetooth signal, so if it's in your back pocket while you're driving, for example, that could potentially impede the signal and cause the choppiness.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I've had BT music cut out momentarily on the last few OP devices I've used when turning off the screen and slipping the phone into my pocket. Always figured it was something with the radio. I'll try flipping off Bluetooth scanning and see if that makes a difference. Thanks for the idea!
I may have figured it out. I turned off Bluetooth scanning and that seems to have fixed it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000