My thoughts..

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I am almost three weeks with my 7 Pro and I must say that I really like it a lot. I have been with Google phones since the Nexus series and coming from the Pixel 3 XL I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like the OnePlus. I hope to see a better camera in future releases but it looks like I will be going with OnePlus going forward.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Tough to leave the pixel 3 XL camera for the 7 Pro. I personally would not since Camera is top priority for me.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am almost three weeks with my 7 Pro and I must say that I really like it a lot. I have been with Google phones since the Nexus series and coming from the Pixel 3 XL I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like the OnePlus. I hope to see a better camera in future releases but it looks like I will be going with OnePlus going forward.
I also have the 7pro and it's a very very good phone hopefully like you said camera can get better in future but still can get amazing shots on it .

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I also have the 7pro and it's a very very good phone hopefully like you said camera can get better in future but still can get amazing shots on it .
Well, you kinda have every flagship phone. So not sure you count. Lol

What's your daily driver right now?

WinTheDay

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
I enjoy my 7Pro a lot, BUT YES, if they can just bring the camera up to an elite level like the Pixel/iPhone they were truly have the best device IMO.

If there is one thing I miss about the iPhone in the 3+ months I've had the 7P it is the camera.. :(

Bobert_123

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I personally really miss the flat screen from my Pixel 2 XL. I'm personally not a huge fan of the design of the OP7 Pro (looks like a Samsung clone imo). I loved the panda look of my pixel, and before that the professional loom of my Priv and older blackberries.

The camera is solid but definitely not the best.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I enjoy my 7Pro a lot, BUT YES, if they can just bring the camera up to an elite level like the Pixel/iPhone they were truly have the best device IMO.

If there is one thing I miss about the iPhone in the 3+ months I've had the 7P it is the camera.. :(
Yep. Camera that competes with Pixel and iPhones and AOD and I will make oneplus my daily driver.

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
A camera on a par with the newest iPhone/Pixel and wireless charging. Then OnePlus would have the ideal phone for me.

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
The only thing is when that happens they will be priced closer to those phones also :(

I agree that a phone with those features would be more expensive, but OP is currently selling the 7 Pro for $549 US and, while that price is probably intended to clear inventory, I doubt that the company is losing money on those sales. If OP could sell a high end phone with wireless charging and improved camera for $700 to $750, they would still be well below Apple and Samsung flagships.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I agree that a phone with those features would be more expensive, but OP is currently selling the 7 Pro for $549 US and, while that price is probably intended to clear inventory, I doubt that the company is losing money on those sales. If OP could sell a high end phone with wireless charging and improved camera for $700 to $750, they would still be well below Apple and Samsung flagships.
My 1+7pro when I got it new was 699.00 so 700 already but the one you seen online 549 is discounted. But yeah if they can get in that range like you said would be cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair