Hey everyone,

So I've had my 7 pro for a while now and like every phone I've owned prior, I slap a TPU type case on it and exclude any screen protector.

I've beaten my phone's silly over the years and they are frequently being launched off my lap onto hard surfaces. The TPU cases generally let it bounce and avoid and cracked screens.

So with my 7 pro I have DOZENS of scratches all over. Some of them are deep enough that I can catch my finger nail on them. Most are very light and can't be felt and mostly along the edge screen.

Is this common with the 7 pro screen? I've NEVER had a screen scratch on any of my phones. This is my second edge screen phone and I'm curious if that matters.

Any insight? Fixes? Other solutions?

I'm on T-Mobile and I was hoping to jump on demand this to either the 7T or something else in the future.
    11-13-2019 06:38 PM
    Getting scratches in the curved screen it's normal. since you don't want to get scratches in future. Try gadgetshieldz full body screen protector, It will cover the entire phone including the camera and side frames. I'm using it on my Note 10. I'm very much satisfied with the quality. And the protector is also recommended by android central. I'll drop the link below,Take a look if you're interested.
    https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplu...rs-guards.html
    Morty2264 likes this.
    11-16-2019 06:17 AM
    It comes with a screen protector installed out of the box.

I thought I had scratched mine as well until the protector started to bubble. Took off the stock protector and the screen was fine. Thankfully!
    11-17-2019 03:38 PM
    That's too bad that that happened to you, OP! Perhaps it's because curved screens are harder to protect and so they may scratch a bit easier. I have an S10 and am still on the hunt for a decent screen protector. I've ordered one from Samsung and will get it tonight or tomorrow - so hopefully that helps. I've had only one other curved-screen phone before this one (Honor 8) and despite screen protectors not fully covering the edges (and the phone was full glass!), I did not have an issue.

I do agree with the user above who mentioned GadgetShieldz. That's a good brand.

Keep us posted on what happens with your phone!
    11-20-2019 08:33 AM
    It comes with a screen protector installed out of the box.

I thought I had scratched mine as well until the protector started to bubble. Took off the stock protector and the screen was fine. Thankfully!
    I didn't think the T-Mobile version came with a screen protector.
    11-26-2019 08:39 AM