Android 10 To T-Mobile 7T Pro

droidman401

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Just was reading about the new 5G McClaren 7T device and it comes with Android 10 out the box, my only question is when is Android 10 coming to the 7T Pro phone, I feel T-Mobile been slacking on the updates for the OnePlus devices

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
They have been and it's annoying. I usually don't care except I know the update has all the camera updates I want to test out. Video from the ultrawide. Portrait mode from the wide and tripod mode. And Nightscape from the ultrawide. T-Mobile is just holding everything up at this point and since they don't sell the 7 Pro anymore I'm a little skeptical about future updates now.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I converted my TMobile 1+7pro to global version , I didn't like waiting for updates. It ran very good and smoothly but to be this much of difference being from T-Mobile version and global is ridiculous.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I converted my TMobile 1+7pro to global version , I didn't like waiting for updates. It ran very good and smoothly but to be this much of difference being from T-Mobile version and global is ridiculous.
Hey man have you made that tutorial yet? I'm almost ready to give it a try.lol