I lost my OP7 Pro while traveling for work and needed an Unlocked Dual Sim phone right away, so I picked up a Pixel 4XL from best buy. Here is my experience so far.

Pro's of the Pixel 4xl.

Feel in hand. This phone feels amazing and it is the first phone I have had in a long time I have not felt the absolute need to put a case on.

Camera is great. I will need to look at some photos on a larger screen, but the lowlight is amazing

Always on display. I have always missed this feature on OnePlus phones

Esim is fantastic. I was able to add my work number to the phone without waiting on a Sim card.

Flat Screen. Personal preference, I prefer flat to curved edges.

That is really about it in comparison to the OnePlus.

Cons of the Pixel when compared to the OP7 Pro

Battery Life. The OP7 isn't great with battery life, but the Pixel is worse

Charging speed. Along with worse battery life, it takes almost twice as long to charge.

No finger Print reader. This is self explanatory but goes along with...

Spotty support for FaceID: I have to constantly use my password on apps that are not updated to use FaceID

Face ID also Opens the phone when I don't want it opened

Performance Issues. I think If I had not had such a perfect experience with OnePlus on both the 5 and 7 Pro I would not have noticed. But on the pixel, I occasionally get a lag on app openings to the point where I wonder if I hit the app icon or not.

Gestures on the OnePlus are in my opinion superior. Especially the Screen off gestures you get.

OnePlus Dual Sim implementation and ability to switch sims from the control shade is much better.

No 4k60 Recording.

There are some other little things that bug me. Like not being able to assign the squeeze to something other than assistant. And a Marque feature of the Pixel is the new Google assistant, but it will not work if you are using a Gsuite account on the phone. (If anyone knows a work around let me know.

I am going to hold on to this phone awhile longer and see how it goes, but I am sure I will be back on a OnePlus before too long
    RaRa85 likes this.
    12-12-2019 01:09 PM
    I did forget to mention, the audio\speakers on the Pixel are better than on the one plus.
    RaRa85 likes this.
    12-12-2019 04:29 PM
    oneplus needs AOD and a camera that competes with Pixel and they got my money for SURE.
    12-14-2019 06:40 PM
    oneplus needs AOD and a camera that competes with Pixel and they got my money for SURE.
    The AOD is nice but I think if you use one of the new OnePlus devices you will be surprised how close the camera is. Yes, the Pixel has a better camera, But I also miss the wide angle lens from OnePlus I had
    guitardoc64 likes this.
    12-16-2019 02:00 PM
    I have 6T. While the OS is kick assss. Camera not up to par with my pixel 3 xl.
    The AOD is nice but I think if you use one of the new OnePlus devices you will be surprised how close the camera is. Yes, the Pixel has a better camera, But I also miss the wide angle lens from OnePlus I had
    12-16-2019 05:47 PM
    The camera difference between the 6t and the 7 Pro is pretty big. And I am specifically speaking about the 7 Pro.
    12-17-2019 10:52 AM
    And one more thing, 64GB of storage is a joke
    01-02-2020 11:25 PM
    My only main concern with the OP7 Pro is that the camera is pretty terrible and Pixel has a much better camera, can someone with the phone confirm if the camera got better with software updates or something.
    01-06-2020 06:09 AM
    I never had a bad experience with the OP7 Pro camera and would have never called it "terrible".

But also can confirm that the camera has gotten regular updates since it came out.
    01-15-2020 04:29 PM
    I looked at the pixel 4 for a long time, and one day I walked into a T-Mobile store and compared the OnePlus 7 Pro to the pixel. The other day I walked out with my OnePlus 7 pro and I don't regret it at all. For the money ($450) I got a great device that I am very happy with. I have yet to experience any lagging or anything that I could call an issue. The camera is excellent, audio is excellent and I love the way OnePlus has a community. I've also never seen a box stock phone with so many features that you usually can't get without rooting and a custom ROM.
    mustang7757 and talon1189 like this.
    04-04-2020 10:09 PM
    I looked at the pixel 4 for a long time, and one day I walked into a T-Mobile store and compared the OnePlus 7 Pro to the pixel. The other day I walked out with my OnePlus 7 pro and I don't regret it at all. For the money ($450) I got a great device that I am very happy with. I have yet to experience any lagging or anything that I could call an issue. The camera is excellent, audio is excellent and I love the way OnePlus has a community. I've also never seen a box stock phone with so many features that you usually can't get without rooting and a custom ROM.
    I have both devices but 1+7P is very very very good phone .
    guitardoc64 and talon1189 like this.
    04-04-2020 10:10 PM
    If OnePlus added an always on display and wireless charging then that would do me, I'd be ok with the camera being good but short of the Pixel.

The always on display thing really bugs me every time I use a OP phone.
    sulla1965 likes this.
    04-14-2020 05:44 AM
    If OnePlus added an always on display and wireless charging then that would do me, I'd be ok with the camera being good but short of the Pixel.

The always on display thing really bugs me every time I use a OP phone.
    They added wireless charging. One down one to go. Lol
    04-27-2020 06:04 PM
    They added wireless charging. One down one to go. Lol
    About time lol
    04-27-2020 06:27 PM
    Didn't OnePlus add AOD as long as the device is charging? Or was that on the To Do List for current devices?
    04-27-2020 11:35 PM
    Didn't OnePlus add AOD as long as the device is charging? Or was that on the To Do List for current devices?
    Yes
    04-27-2020 11:39 PM