Verizon ?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
@chevyman29, the 6 was, so there's no reason to think that the 7 won't be. Whether Verizon will allow it on the network is another hing.

Last edited by a moderator:

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
@chevyman29, the 6 was, so there's no reason to think that the 7 won't be. Whether Verizon will allow it on the network is another hing.

Well guess I was thinking more about stuff like visual voicemail and things of that nature.
I do realize the 6t is compatible but it's not really supported by Verizon similar to the HTC 12+ .
I've almost pulled the trigger a few times on a 6t just to try out and play with but I always back out. LOL.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Asking a member why they wrote a post instead of engaging in a discussion about the subject is not what the forums are about. If someone posts something that you doesn't interest you, then simply move on to another thread, thanks!

Let's get this discussion back on track about the upcoming OnePlus 7 and Verizon.:)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
He was asking about the Verizon-specific things, like VVM, and I don't think it will be, unless there's a Verizon variant of it.

DFranch

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Also op6t didn't work on Verizon mvno's. Hopefully this will be worked on with the the op7

I hope so too. I'm total wireless and I really want to get the OP7 (assuming the rumor's of a slide out front camera and 4000+ mAh battery are true). I don't want to have to switch to an AT&T or T-Mobile network just to get a phone.

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I really would like to see this on Verizon as well. Their phone selection really isn't that good, unless you like Apple or Samsung. There have been a number of good phones, in the past, that will work on their network but they just won't whitelist them. We will have to wait and see.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if this one will be fully compatible with Verizon. If so I may finally try a one plus phone

Do yourself a favor. Leave verizon. I was a customer since they csme into my area I think it was 2002.great and readonable at first, but over the last 5 years I had thdm, they kept finding ways to increase my bill. When I hit 240.00 month for 4 lines, with 10 gigs and unlimited talk and text, I started to look around. I took 1 of my lines, put it on T-mobile and tested it side by side with verizon for 1 full year. I got the same service only faster with T-mobile. So I finally changed. Now I pay 120.00 month for 4 lines, unlimited everything. And I've got 5 friends to change too and all are happy. Remember that channel 71(600 mghz spectrum), helps send signals through buildings too. I may get the oneplus 7 pro if I can live without the wireless charging, sd card, and hifi dac I have on my V30.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Do yourself a favor. Leave verizon. I was a customer since they csme into my area I think it was 2002.great and readonable at first, but over the last 5 years I had thdm, they kept finding ways to increase my bill. When I hit 240.00 month for 4 lines, with 10 gigs and unlimited talk and text, I started to look around. I took 1 of my lines, put it on T-mobile and tested it side by side with verizon for 1 full year. I got the same service only faster with T-mobile. So I finally changed. Now I pay 120.00 month for 4 lines, unlimited everything. And I've got 5 friends to change too and all are happy. Remember that channel 71(600 mghz spectrum), helps send signals through buildings too. I may get the oneplus 7 pro if I can live without the wireless charging, sd card, and hifi dac I have on my V30.

I live in Chicago. I’ve tried T-Mobile alongside Verizon. There’s no contest for me, at least where I’ve tested. Verizon is FAR better and more reliable. Not even close indoors. We have the T-Mobile 600mghz here also. So not everyone will be able to just go with T-Mobile.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

I hear what your saying but where I live and the areas I travel through daily Verizon is the best with att a close second .
I run all of my business stuff off my cell phone . I really have to have reliable service .

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
This is something I've been wondering as well. VVM isn't as big of a deal to me because ultimately, I can still receive voicemail of some sort. What made me unload my 6T was the lack of WiFi calling which, for me, is a non-starter. When I travel to me in-laws in the sticks, you may as well not even have your phone if you don't have WiFi calling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463