May update 10.0.35.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone received their upgrade yet. When I check for an update my phone still says it's up to date for April even though T-Mobile pushing out the update hey I'm sure maybe it's taking a couple days to maybe get to me.

thethruth34

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone received their upgrade yet. When I check for an update my phone still says it's up to date for April even though T-Mobile pushing out the update hey I'm sure maybe it's taking a couple days to maybe get to me.

Yea I just checked mine. I think it'll pop-up soon

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
okay that's interesting that's three people now including myself. I didn't read that one plus didn't pull their international 7pro, 7t and 7tpro. beta or May update because of a bug. maybe that's why we can't pull it down maybe it was pulled for T-Mobile as well and Hema was waiting for OnePlus to send them the new update. I'm going to wait till Tuesday if I can pull it I'm going to call and ask.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
anyone's else get the update does your security patch still say April. because mine does I'm just curious what else people are seeing it could be a glitch. I supposed to be mays.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had pretty good real life in general. though after every update it takes about a day to settle and then see how it is.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I want to report that I think the update the first time that I got almost 7 hours screen on time and I still have 36% left. I don't care if they give us Mays update. they can give us June's update at the end of this month. has the best battery life I've had for a while

thethruth34

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I want to report that I think the update the first time that I got almost 7 hours screen on time and I still have 36% left. I don't care if they give us Mays update. they can give us June's update at the end of this month. has the best battery life I've had for a while

Dang that's amazing. I would love those numbers. Would you mind sharing some of your settings?

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Dang that's amazing. I would love those numbers. Would you mind sharing some of your settings?

I have everything on except I have my phone on full HD plus instead of QHD. I have 90 Hertz on everything else on just that I have instead of QHD plus I have full HD plus 4 resolution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463