What launcher are you using?

thunder18

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Recently got my Oneplus 7T Pro. I'm moving from an LG G8 and I'm wondering what launcher folks are using that retains the ability to loop the home screen while also allowing double tap to sleep and wake? I seem to be able to find one or the other, but not both.

Guatiao

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Recently got my Oneplus 7T Pro. I'm moving from an LG G8 and I'm wondering what launcher folks are using that retains the ability to loop the home screen while also allowing double tap to sleep and wake? I seem to be able to find one or the other, but not both.

Nova Launcher.

scoutbb

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Nova Launcher for a few years, the main reason is the icon notifications work flawless. The MS (arrow) launcher is decent except for they need to work on resolving icon notifications for All apps.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Double tap to sleep is part of the launcher and Nova or the stock one from OnePlus have that option. Double tap to wake is part of the system and it doesn't matter which launcher you use. In OnePlus devices you can enable it in settings - buttons & gestures - quick gestures - double tap to wake.

thunder18

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Been using Microsoft's launcher for a bit now and it seems to do the trick. Love that it retains all the stock features plus homescreen looping. When I 1st installed it, it was real buggy though. I couldn't adjust any of the settings. It's like I was locked out of them. Ended up uninstalling and reinstalling at a later date and now it works just fine.

I tried Nova and Apex, but it was harder to get everything set up the same way. I know it's just a familiarity issue though. But I had used Apex in the past and thought that would have been an easy transition. Sadly, it was not. Oh well. Life goes on, and I'm good to go.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams