What is your opinion on the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren Edition?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello!

I am considering getting the OP 7T Pro 5G McLaren but the OP 8 5G is also an option, as they are similarly priced on Ebay... The OP 8 is a newer model, but I have heard that camera and pics quality are not that good, would the McLaren have better cameras? I am on T-Mobile and 5G connectivity is not a huge concern, display and cameras are more important for me and I would like to spend no more than $550.00 for an unlocked device, if possible, please...

Thank you for all the responses and consideration!

EndRacism

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
I've had a McLaren for about 6 months now, haven't even looked at the 8 since this is new to me, I chose McLaren for the low profile cameras and the pop up Selfie cam which gives a 100% screen view. Plus I really like the McLaren Theme and color plus the hologram like art work on the phones back. Makes it special and unique. I looked at 8tPro and camera on back is similar but spread out with the added feature to the side, https://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_8_pro-9919.php
The screen on the 8 has a tiny circle for selfie, it won't lay flat without a case. Go compare on GSMarena website!