https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=9QGm4AAI

I have the McLaren, it is an Unlocked T-Mobile Phone, using Pre-Paid T-Mobile sim.
    I have a couple of questions; Can I use the link above to update? Will I lose McLaren Theme which I like? I don't care about losing any T-Mobile features, but will common functions still work? Have no idea what's will happen exactly before I jump.
    09-20-2020 09:51 AM
    The McClaren Edition is a carbon fiber back with an orange-ish theme, it has nothing to do with the phone that's inside. (You'll probably lose everything if you flash the factory ROM, but not if you sideload the update.
    09-27-2020 01:49 PM
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=AIZvPNgl

I have the McLaren, it is an Unlocked T-Mobile Phone, using Pre-Paid T-Mobile sim.
    I have a couple of questions; Can I use the link above to update? Will I lose McLaren Theme which I like? I don't care about losing any T-Mobile features, but will common functions still work? Have no idea what's will happen exactly before I jump.
    Sorry for the late reply. That won't work for a couple of reasons and there's the risk that you can brick your phone.

The ROM in your link is for the International/AA 7 Pro, a completely different device. Even if you find the international ROM for the 7T you can't flash it that way. The T-mobile McLaren is a 5G device with different rom and hardware than the international model.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2020 01:59 PM