1+7T Pro McLaren Edition Android 11

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Got Android 11 update today, not sure if there's many of us out there with this special edition:)

I have the McLaren edition, since you've upgraded to Andrew lemon have you had any issues with the camera or Wi-Fi. The people who have the global version have had those issues I was wondering if you've had them yet. I don't want to upgrade just yet. I think T-Mobile waited to make sure the workout the bugs so I was wondering

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have the McLaren edition, since you've upgraded to Andrew lemon have you had any issues with the camera or Wi-Fi. The people who have the global version have had those issues I was wondering if you've had them yet. I don't want to upgrade just yet. I think T-Mobile waited to make sure the workout the bugs so I was wondering
I've heard about the wifi , I've only had the update since yesterday and no issues as of yet.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I've heard about the wifi , I've only had the update since yesterday and no issues as of yet.

Okay I have just updated, not much has changed do you have a slight issue with my phone not connecting to the Wi-Fi or having to be recognized by my router. But I'll fix now seems to be fine I'll have to see how it goes next couple days

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Okay I have just updated, not much has changed do you have a slight issue with my phone not connecting to the Wi-Fi or having to be recognized by my router. But I'll fix now seems to be fine I'll have to see how it goes next couple days
Ok good any other issues let me know and I'll do same here.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok good any other issues let me know and I'll do same here.

I take it the update would be the same as for the regular T?

On this topic, how long is the 7T going to get updates for? Will Android 12 be the last or will support still be provided until the next release (Android 13)?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

On this topic, how long is the 7T going to get updates for? Will Android 12 be the last or will support still be provided until the next release (Android 13)?
The McLaren 7t pro has 5g so probably different, the McLaren came with Android 10 do if one plus sticks with 3 years 13 be the end but 12 for sure we going get .

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I just got the regular T on sale brand new so I'm hoping this one will get until 13 too! I just hope I don't have issues using it on AT&T. It's the 1907 factory unlocked model.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Tricky to say. Updates for the McLaren come from T-Mobile so it's up to them when to stop releasing new Android versions.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have the box (unopened and sealed) and on the back it says 1907. On OnePlus the sim free version was selected. Did I get the wrong device from them?

I'm a newbie to OnePlus phones and always wanted to try one.
That's the regular 7T single SIM unlocked model.