OnePlus 7T. Can't open SIM tray.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Got my new OnePlus 7T today only to find I can't open the SIM tray. Tried many times with the tool supplied, but no luck. Pressed quite hard, harder than I ever had to with my OP3. Difference is that the hole is beside the tray on the 3, but is o it in the 7T. Don't want to push it for fear of damaging a brand new phone.

Amazon are replacing it, but I'm concerned that this is a design fault and the replacement will be the same.

Anyone else experienced this either with the 7T or 7?

Thanks in advance.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Got my new OnePlus 7T today only to find I can't open the SIM tray. Tried many times with the tool supplied, but no luck. Pressed quite hard, harder than I ever had to with my OP3. Difference is that the hole is beside the tray on the 3, but is o it in the 7T. Don't want to push it for fear of damaging a brand new phone.

Amazon are replacing it, but I'm concerned that this is a design fault and the replacement will be the same.

Anyone else experienced this either with the 7T or 7?

Thanks in advance.
I have the 1+7pro no issues, if you like to communicate here or join the community I'll leave a link to register for free ..https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Dlanod

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
No problems with my 7T. The first one from Amazon had chips on the back glass and a weird crease on the back too.

Returned and ordered direct from OnePlus and replacement perfect.