Navigation gestures are really annoying

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
The concept is great don't get me wrong but they don't work half as good as they do on an iPhone. Swiping up to go to the home screen is smooth but bringing the recent app is very inconsistent. Sometimes you swipe up and hold and it comes up as it should, sometimes you swipe up and nothing happens. You have to swipe it way up and hold it for a sec to show the recent apps. It's so annoying. I hope this gets fixed cause this is a deal breaker for me otherwise.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The concept is great don't get me wrong but they don't work half as good as they do on an iPhone. Swiping up to go to the home screen is smooth but bringing the recent app is very inconsistent. Sometimes you swipe up and hold and it comes up as it should, sometimes you swipe up and nothing happens. You have to swipe it way up and hold it for a sec to show the recent apps. It's so annoying. I hope this gets fixed cause this is a deal breaker for me otherwise.
You on Android 10? I'm using Google gestures left and right no issues

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, can u post yours ?
Yeah weird lol. Attached
5bb7d442490fbc8b556b31eb3a7e4370.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm using the stock launcher. Funny though, since we've been talking it has been working fine. I just hope it stays consistent but I've seen other users complain about this on xda
Ok good lol...if it happens again try go to one plus launcher and clear Data, cache force stop .

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams