System update available for Tmo McLaren 7T Pro

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Just got a system update for my Tmo McLaren 7T Pro. Supposedly fixes a GPS issue (I never noticed it), December security update and other system bugs.

I have a 3rd party tempered glass screen protector on my device and the finger print unlock only worked about 40% of the time. Since the update, it has been working 100% of the time and is much faster unlocking. I've read about many people having issues with glass screen protectors and the finger print unlock function. If you are one of the people experiencing this issue, go check for updates and update your phone. If you have the same experience as me, you will get a pleasant surprise.

Also, this is one of the fastest security updates I have ever experienced from Tmo........I hope Tmo can keep this up!

Nikholas Pappas

May 14, 2019
Visit site
I just got the update to 10.0.7 on mine.

-Optimized Ram Management
-Improved Blank/Black screen issue
-added feature to support reminders for privacy alerts
-bug fixes
- January security patch

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got the update to 10.0.7 on mine.

-Optimized Ram Management
-Improved Blank/Black screen issue
-added feature to support reminders for privacy alerts
-bug fixes
- January security patch

Anyone else get this? Mine is still on the December security patch.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else get this? Mine is still on the December security patch.

Nikholas has the international version and the update is different. I have the Tmo variant, got the update two days ago and am also on the December security patch. The Tmo update did not mention a security update.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Currently downloading 10.0.27.HD61CB update. Includes system improvements and the February security patch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair