So I have a 6T and a Pixel 3, I've had enough of the poor battery and performance of the pixel 3 and the 6T is solid but I want a little more camera and better haptics. I was all set to order an S20 but I'm just not feeling it for the price and the camera reviews aren't making me feel warm and fuzzy either.

7T prices have dropped, and I can get some trade value in for my 6T. I do love oxygen OS and the camera seems solid. Anybody think I'm better off spending double on an S20 or is the 7T as good as reported? Any other concerns?
    03-03-2020 07:22 PM
    So I have a 6T and a Pixel 3, I've had enough of the poor battery and performance of the pixel 3 and the 6T is solid but I want a little more camera and better haptics. I was all set to order an S20 but I'm just not feeling it for the price and the camera reviews aren't making me feel warm and fuzzy either.

7T prices have dropped, and I can get some trade value in for my 6T. I do love oxygen OS and the camera seems solid. Anybody think I'm better off spending double on an S20 or is the 7T as good as reported? Any other concerns?
    I just picked up a 7t for 499$. Definitely a win. I've never owned a Oneplus device but they look great!
    03-04-2020 05:01 AM
    I would recommend the 7t. The S20 may be batter in some ways, but for me its not double the price better
    03-10-2020 12:56 PM
    thinking same thing s20 or one plus.
    Issue s for me have you gone over to one plus website forum community look at all the ISSUES with 7t?I have some concern with oneplus over samsung?

03-18-2020 11:23 AM
    thinking same thing s20 or one plus.
    Issue s for me have you gone over to one plus website forum community look at all the ISSUES with 7t?I have some concern with oneplus over samsung?
    I have not, what sort of issues?
    03-18-2020 07:21 PM
    I have not, what sort of issues?
    Google voice assist issue
    WhatsApp call disconnect automatically after 1 ring
    7T Sim card keeps turning on/off
    Calling issue in 7t.
    OnePlus 7T WhatsApp issue
    OnePlus 7T stops turning on
    wifi/network disconnects.
    Oneplus 7T GPS issue
    Bluetooth connectivity issue
    speaker issue in OnePlus 7t
    maybe all above are minor i dont know.
    03-19-2020 08:34 AM
    Google voice assist issue
    WhatsApp call disconnect automatically after 1 ring
    7T Sim card keeps turning on/off
    Calling issue in 7t.
    OnePlus 7T WhatsApp issue
    OnePlus 7T stops turning on
    wifi/network disconnects.
    Oneplus 7T GPS issue
    Bluetooth connectivity issue
    speaker issue in OnePlus 7t
    maybe all above are minor i dont know.
    Things to consider for sure. After having a 6T for awhile the one thing that is turning me away from another OnePlus is the size and weight and the S20 has a great size to it for me.
    03-21-2020 09:43 AM
    Things to consider for sure. After having a 6T for awhile the one thing that is turning me away from another OnePlus is the size and weight and the S20 has a great size to it for me.
    I was going to ask if you've seen the new leaks for the OnePlus 8 but if size and weight are a concern, then that line may be too big for you. The OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Lite are apparently 6.4". I wish one could hold them in person before purchasing online.
    03-21-2020 10:05 AM
    I was going to ask if you've seen the new leaks for the OnePlus 8 but if size and weight are a concern, then that line may be too big for you. The OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Lite are apparently 6.4". I wish one could hold them in person before purchasing online.
    Yeah I have and that is a factor. Other reason I'm not considering the OP8 is the side hole punch, I think it looks stupid so that takes it off the table. 4a is likely out to because of that design.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-21-2020 10:32 AM
    Yeah I have and that is a factor. Other reason I'm not considering the OP8 is the side hole punch, I think it looks stupid so that takes it off the table. 4a is likely out to because of that design.
    Ah yes - the hole punch notch. I wasn't a fan of it either but I've gotten used to it on my S10 and don't mind it now! But I get that that kind of a notch would be a deterrence.
    03-22-2020 09:52 AM
    My 2 devices are the s20 ultra and the one plus 7t McLaren. I use both daily but would probably call the s20 my daily driver. The McLaren was my first OnePlus device and it has been outstanding. They are probably about the same size but the OP is lighter. I honestly really like both.
    03-30-2020 08:47 PM
    I've been using Samsung devices for several years (+10) then switched to OnePlux 7T and will never go back. The benefit with OnePlus is you're no longer tied directly to your mobile carrier (AT&T) with a +$1200 phone for 3 years. My 7T is a great phone and don't have anything negative to say about it.
    07-29-2020 07:19 AM