One+8 Waterfall display compared to Note 9+ or 10+? Any input?

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello, folks,

It's tough to tell from pictures/videos, so can anyone tell me how the waterfall display compares to a Note 9+ or Note 10+ ?

More curved, less curved, about the same?

I detest, beyond all measurable levels of detestability waterfall displays... rumor has it that the up and coming smaller Note 20 may have a flat screen... hallelujah!!

But I'm curious about the OnePlus 8 Pro.

Thanks for your insight and help.

Take care,
Lou

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I have no input on the Waterfall display, as I've never seen one displayed, but as to the Note 20 being a flat screen, I'd welcome that with open hands! Edge displays can be quite annoying at times, especially with games!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello, folks,

It's tough to tell from pictures/videos, so can anyone tell me how the waterfall display compares to a Note 9+ or Note 10+ ?

More curved, less curved, about the same?

I detest, beyond all measurable levels of detestability waterfall displays... rumor has it that the up and coming smaller Note 20 may have a flat screen... hallelujah!!

But I'm curious about the OnePlus 8 Pro.

Thanks for your insight and help.

Take care,
Lou
With each new Note series the curves are becoming less

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The waterfall display on the 8 pro is real and without a case, you will have accidental touches. Having said that, the display itself is amazing. I can deal with the curved edges because the QHD 120Hz is worth it to me.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I just picked up the 8 and the display is awesome no accidental touches for me. The phone for the price is well made.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasia40