OnePlus 8 Pro stuck on Vibration?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My Oneplus 8 Pro won't go to ringtone mode! It can switch between silent and vibrate but not ringtone. I have tried everything (including the volume slider on the right side of the phone, as well as restarting my phone). Has anyone dealt with a similar issue and solved it. When I move down the slider it only gets stuck to vibrate mode even if it is in the correct position for ringtone mode.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Android Central Ask A Question forum!

Have you tried resetting the phone? Not a wipe, just a simple holding of the volume down and power buttons, causing the phone to reboot, to simulate a battery pull. If that doesnt work, you may need to try starting it in Safe Mode. There are other remedies that may be required if those don't work.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the OP8 forum for more specific traffic.

Is Do Not Disturb on?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. That problem is usually related to dirt accumulated in the slider. Try cleaning it gently with a toothpick, you'll be surprised how much dirt can get inside. :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. That problem is usually related to dirt accumulated in the slider. Try cleaning it gently with a toothpick, you'll be surprised how much dirt can get inside. :)
I think they should also check alert slider settings, if have been changedScreenshot_20210104-173258_Chrome.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey