OnePlus 8 Line!

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
The admin haven't created a dedicated forum for the 8 series yet. There are different threads running in Rumoured or in the 7 series sub-forums.

Yeah, the question is why? The phone is out. Most people wouldn't think to look here, so there is nowhere for them to get advice on the phone.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Both the glacier green and blue versions are in stock on official Amazon listing with black in stock on May 15th. So you can look at buying from Amazon who has better customer service and easier to return/replace if needed IMO than buying direct from OnePlus.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08724F98S...cUvbUpU6787380

Without knowing how many they are stocking it's hard to say if it's selling well. If I have to guess it's mostly due to stock levels. I don't think in the current market there is that much huge demand for $1000 phones. Currently it's mostly the die hard tech enthusiasts who are buying or people who are in need of phone since their old one broke. And in the latter case they may still go with cheaper options.

Thanks! I just ordered it for my wife, hope it will arrive soon! I really like the Ultramarine Blue, but its too expansive for me.
31uMiw87ciL._AC_.jpg

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Looking to pick one up at TMO the price is half off if you add a line. I played with one in the store and its very snappy with a beautiful screen. Also I might wait for the 5g Iphones this fall.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Looking to pick one up at TMO the price is half off if you add a line. I played with one in the store and its very snappy with a beautiful screen. Also I might wait for the 5g Iphones this fall.

That sounds pretty awesome! Have you made a purchasing decision yet, OP?

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the 8 yesterday on Sprint, which means T-Mobile 5G and LTE, then the Sprint network as long as it stays up. It is incredibly snappy, and the customization options are crazy! It took me a couple of tries to restore my device backup from my V50, but other than my home screen layout and work email, it's done.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the 8 yesterday on Sprint, which means T-Mobile 5G and LTE, then the Sprint network as long as it stays up. It is incredibly snappy, and the customization options are crazy! It took me a couple of tries to restore my device backup from my V50, but other than my home screen layout and work email, it's done.

That's awesome! Happy Phone Day! So glad you are loving your OnePlus 8 device! Show us your homescreen setup when you get a chance!