Got my new Oneplus 9 phone yesterday and I really like it. However, I can't receive incoming calls on it. I can call out, receive and send texts, but when someone calls me, I can see the incoming call, but I can't answer it. Fi tech support tried troubleshooting it and couldn't get it to work. So their last answer was- leave in safe mode for 24 hours and then boot it up normally and let's see if it works. I can answer the calls in safe mode, but wtf???
    Does anyone have any suggestions, or has anyone had this issue and resolved it somehow?
    04-01-2021 12:45 PM
    Got my new Oneplus 9 phone yesterday and I really like it. However, I can't receive incoming calls on it. I can call out, receive and send texts, but when someone calls me, I can see the incoming call, but I can't answer it. Fi tech support tried troubleshooting it and couldn't get it to work. So their last answer was- leave in safe mode for 24 hours and then boot it up normally and let's see if it works. I can answer the calls in safe mode, but wtf???
    Does anyone have any suggestions, or has anyone had this issue and resolved it somehow?
    Exit out of safe mode see if it goes back to normal, congrats by the way on new phone.
    04-01-2021 01:45 PM
    Keep us posted on what happens. Glad you are liking your new phone! Did you get the regular 9 or the 9 Pro?
    04-01-2021 11:36 PM
    Were you able to resolve this?
    05-24-2021 02:49 PM
    I have had my OP 9 Pro on Google Fi for a couple of weeks now and I am not having this issue.
    06-07-2021 03:38 PM