Camera issues

ianhanson85

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I ready or watched several reviews noting a lag when snapping photos.

Curious if this has been fixed with a software update or not?

Trying to decide on a one plus 9 or pixel 5.

Thanks

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ready or watched several reviews noting a lag when snapping photos.

Curious if this has been fixed with a software update or not?

Trying to decide on a one plus 9 or pixel 5.

Thanks

Two things.

1. Read this article. https://www.androidcentral.com/late...ings-camera-improvements-april-security-patch

2. Hands down, there's no comparison, the OnePlus is and will be light years above any Pixel. They compare the 9 and 9+ to the Samsung flagship phones and they basically say OnePlus is a better phone.

ianhanson85

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I have not heard of any may with the OnePlus camera. Hopefully if that is the case, updates will come along to fix it. The OP 9 sub-forums are getting more traffic nowadays - I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I saw it in a few different videos, but I haven't noticed it on my phone. I'm not sure about this, but I think the initial patch I got when I powered on my phone may have fixed it. It's the only software update I've gotten. Most reviewers are using preproduction software.

ianhanson85

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I saw it in a few different videos, but I haven't noticed it on my phone. I'm not sure about this, but I think the initial patch I got when I powered on my phone may have fixed it. It's the only software update I've gotten. Most reviewers are using preproduction software.

That's a good point. How often are the software updates with One Plus? I'm coming from a pixel so obviously they're fast and frequent.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
That's a good point. How often are the software updates with One Plus? I'm coming from a pixel so obviously they're fast and frequent.

My 8 gets security updates fairly reliably every 2 months. For whatever reason that’s how OnePlus has decided to do security updates. Every other month. The 9 series has already gotten 3 updates, but I haven’t seen any of them yet b/c I have to wait on TMo to decide to push them. I think OnePlus pledged to do 2 major updates and security every other month for the 9 series.

thethruth34

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
My 8 gets security updates fairly reliably every 2 months. For whatever reason that’s how OnePlus has decided to do security updates. Every other month. The 9 series has already gotten 3 updates, but I haven’t seen any of them yet b/c I have to wait on TMo to decide to push them. I think OnePlus pledged to do 2 major updates and security every other month for the 9 series.

T-mobile just dropped their first update. And its not exactly what everyone else has been getting smh

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance