T-Mobile Updates.

thethruth34

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
T-mobile just dropped a new update. But the change log is different from Oneplus. It's missing the battery improvement, which is a serious issue. It only has April patch and camera improvements smh. I don't understand what's going on with the 9 series. Smh

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
T-mobile just dropped a new update. But the change log is different from Oneplus. It's missing the battery improvement, which is a serious issue. It only has April patch and camera improvements smh. I don't understand what's going on with the 9 series. Smh

I just manually checked and I don't have the update yet. But for the first time tonight my phone reported that it was getting too hot and I need to cool down. I have the battery improvement comes in this next update.

thethruth34

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Everything I'm reading is saying the update is Oxygen 11.2.6.6 and I just downloaded 12.2.4.4. Anyone reporting anything different?

Tmobile is always going to be behind. Yes we are still on 4.4 who knows when we'll get 6.6. By that time OnePlus will push out 2 more updates smh

nikholaspappas

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I had a really bad experience with my last T-Mo branded OnePlus phone. I broke an International version of the 7t Pro McLaren and I had never had any issues with it, but I bought the T-Mo version as a replacement. It was horrible. App Crashes, Slow updates, Android Auto not functioning properly, slow to switch of wifi to carrier.... so many issues. I gave up and bought an unlocked 9 Pro.

I will never buy a carrier branded phone again. It just isn't worth it to me. The carriers ruin great phones.

nikholaspappas

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank God none so far , what issue you ran into? I'm on Android 11 now .

Several apps would constantly crash, including Signal and that is my primary SMS app so that was really frustrating.

The Fingerprint reader worked less than half the time. To the point that I would often get enough misses that I would have to put in mu pin.

Half the time Spotify would not be accessible in Android Auto.

The home screen icons would sometime just not be there and I would have to scroll a page over and then back for them to load (Using OnePlus Launcher)

Wen I would leave an area with Wifi it would take sometimes as long as 5 minutes before I had carrier network access (Fi may have been to blame for this)

I had issues with calls as well. I had to set my phone to 2g/3g only if I wanted to take or receive calls. I was on Google Fi, but having said that I had previously had an unlocked 7t Pro Mclaren that I dropped and shattered and I had none of these issues.

I have the 9 Pro Unlocked direct from OP (NA Version) and so far not one issue.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Several apps would constantly crash, including Signal and that is my primary SMS app so that was really frustrating.

The Fingerprint reader worked less than half the time. To the point that I would often get enough misses that I would have to put in mu pin.

Half the time Spotify would not be accessible in Android Auto.

The home screen icons would sometime just not be there and I would have to scroll a page over and then back for them to load (Using OnePlus Launcher)

Wen I would leave an area with Wifi it would take sometimes as long as 5 minutes before I had carrier network access (Fi may have been to blame for this)

I had issues with calls as well. I had to set my phone to 2g/3g only if I wanted to take or receive calls. I was on Google Fi, but having said that I had previously had an unlocked 7t Pro Mclaren that I dropped and shattered and I had none of these issues.

I have the 9 Pro Unlocked direct from OP (NA Version) and so far not one issue.
Oh wow , this was on Android 10?

nikholaspappas

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Finger print been good on both , I have TMobile so that was also good and I use the stock launcher which I always do on One Plus no issues there . I wonder if factory reset would helped you .

Tried that. Once with a restore and once with a full clean install. I dealt with it for 3 months before I gave in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae